Polycarboxylate Cement | Prime Dent...
Polycarboxylate Cement | Prime Dent used for the cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges and orthodontic brackets.
This is a good biocompatible and thin (13-18 microns) luting cement, the ideal for sensitive teeth and preparations close to the pulp.
18 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges, facings, brackets
- Temporary fillings, and deciduous teeth filling
- Cavity lining under following root canal restorative materials
- Good adhesion
- Great radiopacity, easy to detect sub-gengival residual material
- Good tensile force
PRESENTATION | CONTENT:
- Kit: 1x Powder Bottle 32gr + 1x Bottle Liquid 17.5ml + Accessories