Policarboxilate Cement | Medental to...
Policarboxilate Cement | Medental to use in inlays, crowns and bridges cementation, as well as in the application of orthodontics brackets.
- 1 Bottle 25grs Powder + 1 Bottle 15ml Liquid
112 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Good Adhesion
- Excelent radiopacity
- Releases low levels of fluoride
- Good tensile stregth
- Low posoperative sensivity
INDICATIONS OF USE:
- Cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges orthodontics bracketsApplication of orthodontics brackets
- Application of orthodontics brackets
- Cement for bases under all types of filling materials
- Temporary filling or filling for teeth of doubtful prognosis
- 1 Bottle 25grs Powder + 1 Bottle 15ml Liquid + Dispesing Spoon + Instructions