10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
High-Frequency Mammographic Unit is an X-ray apparatus involving in various advanced technologies, specially designed for the diagnosis of mammary gland diseases. It is sensitive to mammary gland lump, calcification, protuberance and carcin
1. High frequency molybdenum target mammography machine are featured with very small focus, high resolution, low dosage and micro-computer controlled .
2. It is a high performance breast screening machine for iconography examination of mammary diseases and with high sensitivity for mammary benign lumps, nodes, calcified points and early detection of malignant .
3. Easy to use interface design with finger touch operation panel, fast reachable buttons and foot switch.
4. Streamlined compressor plate provides the intact breast images.
5. High quality carbon fiber catridge table with low x-ray absorption that reduces scattered x-ray.